Colorful asparagus salad with Kasseler
- 1 kg white asparagus li>
- 250 g Snow peas
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 7–8 EL Oil li>
- 1 glass(370 ml) Mustard pickles
- 1 bunch radishes
- 150 g Kasseleraufschnitt li>
- 5 EL white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Bund chives span>
- Wash and peel the asparagus and cut off the woody ends generously. Cut the asparagus stalks lengthways and crossways once. Clean, wash and drain the sugar snap peas. Peel and dice the onion.
- Heat 2–3 tablespoons of oil in a large pan. Fry the asparagus in it for about 10 minutes, turning. Fry the sugar snap peas and onion for 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Let cool down.
- Drain the mustard cucumber and cut into fine strips. Clean and wash the radishes and cut into thin slices. Cut the smoked pork into wide strips.
- Mix the vinegar, salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Mix in 5 tablespoons of oil. Wash the chives, cut into rolls and stir into the vinaigrette. Mix with all the prepared ingredients. Serving.
- Lye biscuits go well with this.
1 person approx:
- 350 kcal li>
- 15 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 18 g carbohydrates