- some lettuce leaves (e.g. lettuce, iceberg lettuce and oak leaf lettuce
- 100 g Butter or margarine
- 1 smoked trout li>
- 100 g whipped cream
- 1 EL grated horseradish
- 4 span> Apricot halves (from the can)
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them apart. Brush the bread slices with the fat and cover with the lettuce leaves. Fillet the trout, cut into pieces and cover 4 slices of bread with it.
- Whip the cream until stiff, add the horseradish. Cut 2 apricot halves into fine cubes and fold in. Put the cream on the trout. Cut the remaining apricots into wedges. Garnish with apricot wedges and dill flags.