Colorful appetizer platter
- 1/2 pack (2 plates = 225 g) deep-frozen pizza dough
- 2 Onions
- 2 Limes
- 200 g Gravlax im Piece (without skin)
2stem (s) Dill li>
- 1 (approx. 300 g) large avocado
- 3-4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 75 g span> blue cheese (e.g. Roquefort cheese)
- span> Cayenne pepper
- 125 g chunky tomatoes
- 1/2 TL dried oregano
- 2 discs (approx. 80 g) Raclette cheese
- 10 slices (approx. 75 g) Parma ham
- 20 Tortilla Chips
- 20 Pink berries
- 1/2 potty span> fresh oregano for garnish
- 10 wooden skewers li>
- baking paper ul>
light sp an>
- Spread the pizza dough sheets apart and let them thaw at room temperature for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, peel the onions. Quarter 1 onion and divide the quarters into individual boats. Wash the lime and cut into slices.
- Cut the salmon into diamonds. Put the lime slice, salmon and onion boat together with a wooden skewer. Wash the dill, pat dry and pluck flags. Garnish the salmon bites with dill and chill.
- Cut out 12 circles from the pizza dough sheets with a round cookie cutter (5 cm Ø). Remaining doughKnead, roll out and cut out another 8 circles. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, halve the avocado, peel and remove the stone. Cut 1 thin column and cut into small pieces. Drizzle with a little lemon juice. Finely dice the rest of the onion. Peel the garlic and press it through a garlic press.
- Finely puree the remaining avocado, lemon juice, half of the onion cubes, garlic and blue cheese. Season to taste with cayenne pepper, place in a piping bag with a star nozzle and refrigerate. Mix the chunky tomatoes, the remaining diced onions and oregano.
- Season with salt and pepper. Cut the cheese slices into 20 pieces. Spread the Pizzataler with tomato sauce and top with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 12 minutes.
- Halve the ham slices, place on the hot Pizzataler and bake for another 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle the avocado cheese cream on approx. 20 tortilla chips. Garnish with avocado pieces, pink berries and cayenne pepper.
- Garnish mini pizzas with fresh oregano as desired. Arrange the canapes on a large platter and serve. Makes 5 bites per person.
1 person approx:
- 270 kcal li>
- 1130 kJ
- 10 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates