Colorful antipasti in a glass
- 2 span> Aubergines (approx. 175 g each)
- 2 red, green and yellow peppers (approx. 150 g each)
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 4 EL span> Oil
- span> Salt
- 1 Pot of oregano span>
- 350 g Sheep cheese
- 1-2 TL span> Peppercorns
- 1/2 l Olive oil
- Clean and wash eggplants and peppers. Cut eggplants into slices, peppers into large pieces. Peel the garlic and cut into thin slices. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a grill pan and grill the aubergine slices on both sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let cool down. Heat the remaining oil in a second pan and fry the garlic briefly. Add paprika and fry for 10-12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wash the oregano, pat dry and pluck the leaves from the stems and add to the peppers. Let cool down. Cut the sheep's cheese into cubes. Mix the vegetables, sheep cheese and peppercorns and pour into glasses.
- Top up with olive oil. Close the jars and let them steep. Italian white bread and breadsticks go well with this.