Colorful all sorts from the wok
- 2 Duck breasts (approx. 200 g each) span>
- 1-2 EL Oil
- 1/2 pack (125 g)
- 500 g Carrots
- 4 small kohlrabi
- 1 Bund Spring onions
- 250 g span> Mushrooms
- 1 Walnut-sized piece of ginger tuber
- 4 EL span> soybean oil
- 4-6 tbsp soy sauce
- 4-6 EL Chinese chili sauce (sweet and spicy)
- 1. dt>
- Wash the duck breast and pat dry. Fry until golden brown on both sides in hot oil. Season with salt and pepper. Approx. Fry for 20 minutes over medium heat. In the meantime, clean and wash the vegetables.
- Cut carrots, kohlrabi and paprika into thin sticks, spring onions into pieces approx. 4 cm long, flaky mushrooms and duck breast into thin slices. Peel the ginger, dice very finely. Brush the wok with 1 tablespoon of soybean oil.
- Add the ginger. Steam some vegetables and duck breast in it for 5-8 minutes while turning. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare the remaining oil, vegetables and duck breast in portions. Serve with soy and chili sauce.
1 person approx:
- 470 kcal li>
- 1970 kJ