- 200 g desiccated coconut
- 1 kg span> Pork (a.d. upper hip)
- 3 span> Onions
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 3 EL Oil
- 2 EL Curry li>
- 2 yellow zucchini (alternatively green)
- 2 Papayas
- 1 large mango span>
- 2-3 EL span> Lime juice
- span> Mint leaves and lime
- Scald coconut with 3/4 liter of boiling water and let steep for 10 minutes. Puree with a cutting stick and press through a cloth. Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into cubes.
- Peel the onions and cut into wedges. Peel the garlic and cook throughsqueeze a garlic press. Cut the chilli lengthways, core and finely chop. Fry the meat vigorously in the hot oil. Add onions and garlic.
- Season with salt and chilli. Dust the curry over it and sweat it briefly. Deglaze with the coconut milk, pour into an ovenproof dish and cook in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 50 minutes.
- In the meantime, clean and wash the zucchini and cut into slices. Peel and halve the papaya, remove the seeds with a spoon and cut the pulp into small pieces. Halve the mango along the stone, peel and cut into cubes.
- Put the zucchini, papayas, mango and 1/4 liter of water in the casserole 15 minutes before the end of the cooking time and cook at the same time. Season to taste with salt and lime juice. Serve garnished with mint leaves and lime.
- Rice tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 760 kcal li>
- 3190 kJ