Coleslaw with grapefruits and walnuts
- 1 white cabbage (approx. 1.2 kg) span>
- 1/2 Perennial celery
- 2 red onions
- 4 Pink Grapefruits li>
- 3 EL white wine vinegar
- Salt, pepper
- 3 EL Oil li>
125 g Lamb's lettuce span>
- 75 g span> walnuts
- 600 span> g sour cream
- 1 TL Sugar
- Clean and wash white cabbage, quarter lengthways and remove the stalk. Cut the quarters crosswise into fine strips. Clean and wash the celery and cut into thin slices. Peel and halve the onions and cut into fine rings.
- Peel the grapefruits so that the white skin is completely removed. Use a sharp knife to remove the fillets from between the separating layers and refrigerate. For the marinade, squeeze the juice out of the separating layers.
- Approx. Mix 100 ml juice, vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt and a little pepper. Withhold oil.
- Add the marinade to the cabbage. Knead well with your hands. Mix in the celery and onions. Cover and leave to stand for at least 1 hour.
- Clean, wash and drain the lamb's lettuce. Roughly chop the walnuts. For the salad sauce, mix the sour cream, a little salt, pepper and sugar. Possibly. Pour off some liquid from the coleslaw. Mix the sauce into the salad.
- For serving, fold in the lamb's lettuce, grapefruit fillets and walnuts. Arrange in portion glasses.
1 person approx.:
- 220 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 9 g carbohydrates