Cold vegetable platter with kefir and thick milk dip
- 1 small tuber of beetroot li>
- 1/2 Head of cauliflower
- 2 large or 4 small savoy cabbage leaves
- 2 EL Alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 Perennial celery sticks
- 1 span> red pepper
- 1 Chicory
- 500 g span> Kefir (3.5%)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 Bund chives
- 1 disk Pumpernickel
- 500 g Curd milk
- For the kefir dip, wash the beetroot and cook for 30 minutes in boiling water. Hard-boil eggs in boiling water for ten minutes, quench, peel and chop. Clean and wash the cauliflower, divide into florets and cut them into thin slices.
- Blanch for two minutes in boiling salted water, rinse and let drain. Wash the cabbage leaves and blanch for five minutes, rinse with cold water and pat dry. Halve the leaves along the stem and roll up.
- Place the alfalfa sprouts in a sieve, rinse and drain. Clean and wash celery, peppers and chicory. Cut the bell pepper into strips. Cut the celery into large pieces (pull threads if necessary).
- Divide the chicory into individual leaves. Arrange the prepared vegetables on a plate. Peel the cooked beetroot, finely dice and mix with the egg and kefir. Season to taste with salt and pepper. For the thick milk dip, peel the garlic and mash it in a garlic press.
- Wash the chives, cut into fine rings. Mix the garlic, chives, crumbled pumpernickel and curd milk together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
1 person approx:
- 280 kcal li>
- 1170 kJ