Cold tomato soup with breadsticks
- 1 pack (400 g) fresh
- Sheet pizza dough
- 2 span> EL + 2 tsp olive oil
- span> coarse salt and pepper
- 1,2 kg ripe tomatoes
- 1 span> organic lemon
- 1–2 EL liquid honey
- 4 stem (s) basil
- 2–3 EL span> white wine vinegar
- 150 g goat cream cheese
- baking paper
- Unroll the pizza dough, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of oil and sprinkle with coarse salt. Cut the dough into approx. 24 strips, twist the ends of the dough against each other. Place the sticks on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / fan oven: 200 ° C / gas: level 4) for about 10 minutes until crispy.
- For the soup, clean, wash and roughly dice tomatoes. Wash the lemon with hot water, dry it and peel off the peel thinly. Halve and squeeze the lemon. Finely puree the tomatoes, honey, lemon peel and 4 tbsp lemon juice with a hand blender.
- Wash the basil, shake dry. Cut the leaves into fine strips and stir a few into the soup. Season the soup with vinegar, salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
- Shape the goat cheese into small balls using an ice cream scoop. Arrange the soup in bowls or cups and drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon oil each. Arrange 2 pizza sticks and 1 cheese ball on each. Sprinkle with the remaining basil.
- Nibble the remaining pizza sticks later.
1 person approx.:
- 280 kcal li>
- 7 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 30 g carbohydrates