Cold strawberry bowl with snow dumplings
- 500 g strawberries
- 1/2 l span> fruit juice (e.g. Apple or grape juice)
- 1 pieces (e) organic lemon peel
- 3–4 EL Sugar
- 1 packet Sauce powder 'Vanilla'
- 2 EL Almond flakes
- 1 fresh protein
- Wash, clean and quarter the strawberries. Puree half with a hand blender. Bring the fruit juice, lemon zest and 2 tbsp sugar to the boil. Mix the sauce powder with 3 tablespoons of water. Bind the juice with it and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Stir in the strawberry puree. Let cool down and chill for at least 1 hour. Roast the almonds without fat and let them cool.
- Beat the egg white and 1 pinch of salt until very stiff, sprinkling in 1–2 tablespoons of sugar. Approx. Boil 1 liter of water in a large saucepan, remove from heat. Cut off the egg whites with 2 teaspoons of dumplings and place on the boiling water.
- Cover and let stand for 4–5 minutes. Lift out the snow dumplings with a slotted ladle and allow to drain.
- Remove the lemon peel from the cold peel. Stir in the remaining strawberries. Possibly. to taste again. Turn the snow dumplings in the almonds and serve on the cold bowl.
1 person approx.:
- 230 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 4 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates