Cold-stirred raspberry and mango jam
- 70 g raspberries
- 1 (approx. 450 g) small mango
- 2 EL Lime juice
- 1 pack Gelling Magic 'Gelling sugar for cold-stirred fruit spreads' for 200 g fruits
- Read the raspberries. Weigh 50 g of raspberries. Cut the mango right on the stone. Score crosswise towards the shell. Press the pulp outwards, cut off the skin with a knife and dice finely.
- Weigh 150 g of mango. Put the mango, raspberries and lime juice in a tall mixing bowl, add the gelling magic andpuree everything with a hand blender for about 45 seconds. Pour the fruit jam into clean glasses.
- Keeps cool for max. 14 days. Use the rest of the fruit for other purposes.