Cold plum bowl with almond rice
- 500 g plums
- 100 g span> Sugar
- 30 g Cornstarch
- span> juice of 1 lemon
- 3/8 l Milk
- 20 g Sugar
- 90 g Rice pudding li>
- 30 g chopped almonds li>
- grated zest of 1 untreated lemon li>
- 2-3 span> drops of bitter almond oil
- Wash the plums, cut in half, stone and quarter. Bring the plums to the boil in 3/4 liter water and sugar. Cook on a low heat for about 5 minutes. Mix the cornstarch in a little cold water until smooth and add to the plums while stirring.
- Bring to the boil briefly. Season the plum cold bowl with lemon juice and let it cool. For the dumplings, bring the milk and sugar to the boil. Add the rice and let it soak over a low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Roast the almonds in a pan until golden yellow. Pour on a plate. Add the almonds, lemon peel and bitter almond oil to the rice and stir. Let cool down a little, then use a tablespoon to cut off the dumplings.
- Serve the plum cold bowl together with the almond rice dumplings.
1 person approx.:
- 420 kcal li>
- 1760 kJ