Cold passion fruit and cucumber soup with prawns (Johann Lafer)
- Wash and peel the cucumbers, remove the seeds and cut into pieces.
- Halve the passion fruit, scrape out the pulp, strain through a fine sieve and place in a blender with the cucumber. Add the remaining ingredients and puree everything finely. Season with Kalahari salt and white Malabar organic pepper.
- Pat the prawns dry on kitchen paper and season with Kalahari salt and white Malabar organic pepper.
- Whisk the cream and egg. Turn the prawns in flour, pull them through the egg-cream mixture and then turn them in panko. Bake in hot clarified butter.
- Put the soup in deep plates and add 2 prawns separatelyserve. Garnish with coriander leaves.