Cold menoodles with pork tenderloin and shrimp
- 150 g Pork fillet
- salt, pepper
- 1 span> TL Sesame
- 1 EL + some oil
- 200 g Mienudeln
- 4 Prawns (fresh or frozen; with shell, without head)
- 2 Eggs (size M)
1 mini cucumber or 1 ⁄4 cucumber
- 3 stem (e ) Shiso (Perilla)
- 1 Tomato
- 5 EL Japanese soy sauce
- 5 EL rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3 EL Sugar
40 minutes div>
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 160 ° C / convection: 140 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Pat the pork tenderloin dry, season with salt and pepper. Toast the sesame seeds in a non-stick frying pan, remove.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan, fry the meat all over over a medium heat. Roast in the hot oven for about 15 minutes. Take out, let cool.
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water according to the instructions on the package, rinse and drain. Blanch the prawns in boiling salted water, rinse well and peel. Whisk eggs and a pinch of salt.
- Brush the pan with a little oil and heat. Add the egg and fry a thin flat cake without color over low heat. Take out and cut into thin strips.
- Wash the cucumber, cut in half lengthways, core and cut into long sticks. Wash the shiso, shake dry, pluck the leaves and cut into thin strips. Wash and quarter the tomato. Cut the meat into thin slices, then into strips.
- For the dressing, mix the soy sauce, rice vinegar, 1 tablespoon of water, sesame oil and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Spread the cooled noodles on two plates. Arrange the pork fillet, prawns, egg, vegetables and shiso on top. Pour half of the dressing on top and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Mix everything together to eat.
1 person approx:
- 720 kcal li>
- 46 g protein
- 24 g fat
- 76 g carbohydrates