Cold melon soup with basil and ham
- 1 Charentais melon (approx 1.4 kg)
- 3 Stalk (s) Basil
- 100 ml white wine
- 1 EL Olive oil
- 2 slices Parma ham (approx. 15 g each) ul>
- Halve, core and peel the melon and cut the pulp into pieces. Wash the basil, shake dry and pluck the leaves from 2 stems. Puree the melon, basil and wine. If the soup is a little too thick, add a little water.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 1–2 hours.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Fry the ham in it, turning, for about 3 minutes until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper and break into pieces. Pluck leaves from the rest of the basil. Serve the soup in glasses.
- Place the ham on top, garnish with basil and serve immediately.
1 glass (250 ml each) approx.:
- 190 kcal
- 790 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates ul>