Cold melon bowl
- 2 Limes
- 1 can (s) spa n> Coconut milk (net 400 ml)
- 75 g whipped cream
- 250 g Whole milk yogurt
- 75 g Sugar
- 1 Parcel Vanillin sugar span>
- 1 (approx. 1 kg) Charentais melon
- 1 (approx. 550 g) Galia Melon
- mint leaves and nasturtiums
25 minutes div>
- Wash limes thoroughly with hot water and rub dry. Finely grate the peel of a lime. Peel off the peel of the remaining lime with a Julienne knife. Halve the limes and squeeze out the juice.
- Mix the coconut milk, cream, yogurt, sugar, vanilla sugar, lime juice and zest. Refrigerate. Halve the melons. Remove the seeds with a tablespoon. Cut out the pulp of one melon half each with ball cutters of different sizes.
- Mix the melon balls. Place half of the melon balls in each pitted melon half. Top up with the coconut cold bowl. Sprinkle with lime julienne and serve decorated with mint leaves and nasturtiums if you like.
1 person approx:
- 370 kcal li>
- 1550 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 10 g fat
- 65 g carbohydrates