Cold dog with oreo cookies
- 150 g whole milk couverture
- 250 g Dark chocolate couverture
- 250 g coconut fat (e.g. B. Palmin)
- 2 span> very fresh eggs (size M)
- 75 g Icing sugar
- 2 EL Milk
- 3 EL Baked cocoa
- 440 g Chocolate biscuits with vanilla cream (e.g. Oreo)
- cling film
- Chop both couvertures and break the coconut oil into pieces. Melt couvertures and coconut oil in a hot water bath. Mix the eggs, powdered sugar, milk and cocoa with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Add to the couverture mixture.
- Rinse out a loaf pan (26 cm length, 1.5 l content) and line it with foil. Layer in alternating chocolate cream and biscuits until all the biscuits and chocolate cream are used up, top with chocolate cream.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Overturn the cold dog from the mold and remove the foil. Slice.
1 slice approx:
- 520 kcal li>