Cold cherry bowl with snow dumplings
- 600 g cherries
- 1 organic orange
- 4–6 tablespoons + 150 g sugar
- 1 packet red jelly raspberry span>
- 2 fresh protein
- Wash, remove the stalk and stone the cherries. Wash orange with hot water, dry off. Rub the peel thinly. Then peel the orange so that the white skin is completely removed. Cut out the fillets with a sharp knife.
- Squeeze the juice out of the separating membranes.
- Bring the cherries to the boil with 3⁄4 l water, 2–3 tbsp sugar, orange juice and peel. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Mix the red grits powder with 1⁄4 l water and 150 g sugar until smooth. Tie cherries with it. Add the orange fillets.
- Let cool down.
- For the dumplings, beat the egg white and a pinch of salt until stiff. Sprinkle in 2–3 tablespoons of sugar. Continue beating until the sugar has dissolved.
- Boil the water in a large saucepan. Use 2 teaspoons to form cams from the protein mass. Let it slide into the hot, no longer boiling water. Cover and let stand over low heat for 4–5 minutes.
- Season the cold bowl with sugar again. Arrange dumplings on top.
1 person approx.:
- 320 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 72 g carbohydrates