Cola chocolate cake with popcorn
- 100 g dark chocolate
- some + 150 g soft butter
- 175 g Sugar
- span> Salt
eggs (Gr. M)
- 350 g span> flour
- 2 TL baking powder
- 2 EL Baked cocoa
- 100 ml Cola (caffeinated lemonade; e.g. Fritz-Kola)
- 50 g sweet popcorn (in the supermarket)
span> very easy
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a hot water bath. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Grease two tart forms (approx. 15 cm Ø; alternatively a round springform pan, 26 cm Ø).
- Mix 150 g butter, sugar and 1 pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Approx. Stir in half of the chocolate. Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa together. Stir into the butter, sugar and chocolate cream alternately with cola.
- Distribute the dough in the tins, smooth out. Bake in the hot oven for about 30 minutes (chopsticks test).
- Let the cake cool down. Melt the rest of the chocolate again in the hot water bath. Spread on top of the cake as a topping. Sprinkle with popcorn immediately and let it set.
1 piece approx:
- 340 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 15 gFat
- 44 g carbohydrates