Coffee rice pudding with mocha chocolate
- 250 g rice pudding
- 1 l spa n> Milk
- 2 EL + 1 tsp coffee powder (instant)
- 50 g Sugar li>
- 1 span> TL ground cinnamon
- 100 g Mocca chocolate
- 4 Currants and Mocca beans to decorate
- Rinse rice with cold water and allow to drain. Boil the milk with 2 tablespoons of coffee powder, 40 g of sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle in rice while stirring and leave to soak over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally. In the meantime, roughly chop the chocolate and melt it on a hot water bath. Layer the rice pudding and chocolate alternately in glasses. Wash the currants and roll them in 10 g of sugar.
- Sprinkle the dessert with 1 teaspoon of coffee powder. Decorate with currant panicles and mocha beans.
1 person approx.:
- 380 kcal li>
- 1590 kJ
- 11 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates