- 2 Peach halves (can) li>
- 1 (approx. 125 g) Apple
- 1 (approx. 125 g) medium-sized pear
- 1 (approx. 160 g) Banana
- 75 g Butter
- 1 TL soluble coffee powder span>
- 1 (approx. 50 ml) double espresso
- 4 Scoops of vanilla ice cream (approx. 70 g each)
15 minutes div>
- Drain the peaches. Wash the apple and pear, pat dry, remove the core and cut the pulp into wedges. Peel the banana and cut into pieces. Melt the butter in a pan.
- Stir in coffee powder and espresso and allow to boil. Add the fruit except for the peaches and bring to the boil again. In the meantime, cut the peaches into wedges. Take the pan off the heat and add the peaches.
- Let it steep for 1 minute. Arrange warm fruit and vanilla ice cream on plates and decorate with mint.
1 person approx:
- 290 kcal li>
- 1210 kJ
- 3 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 35 g carbohydrates