Coffee cognac hearts
- 225 g Whole milk couverture
- 1 TL instant coffee
- 2 EL Cognac or brandy
- 40 g span> soft coconut fat
- 125 g soft butter
- 50 g Icing sugar
- 1 span> Pallet of whole milk chocolate half-shells in heart shape (56 pieces)
- 40 - 50 g Mocha-cream-chocolate (two-tone)
- 125 g whole milk - couverture melt in a hot water bath and allow to cool. Dissolve coffee in cognac. Melt the coconut oil and whisk with the soft butter and powdered sugar with the whisk of the hand mixer until thick and frothy.
- Add the couverture and stir. Finally stir in the cognac drop by drop. Pour the mixture into a piping bag with a perforated nozzle and squirt into the whole milk hearts up to just below the edge. Chill for about 3 hours.
- Melt the remaining couverture in a hot water bath. Pour couverture into a freezer bag and cut off a small corner. Squirt couverture into the hearts and seal them with it.
- Smooth out with a palette or a long knife. Immediately press out of the foil. Cut small rolls from the chocolate with a peeler and decorate the damp lid with them. Approx. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Makes approx. 56 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 60 kcal li>
- 250 kJ