Coffee Caramel Cheesecake
- a little + 125 g soft butter
- 1/2 organic lemon
- 100 span> g double cream cheese
- pulp of 1/2 vanilla pod
- 200 g Sugar
- 3 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 200 g flour
- 1 TL baking powder
- 3 sheet white gelatine
- 450 g whipped cream li>
- 1 (25 g) Bag of chai latte powder
- 100 g + 2 tbsp caramel bread spread
- 50 g chocolate-coated coffee beans
- Grease a springform pan (20 cm Ø) for the dough. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Wash the lemon with hot water and pat dry. Rub the peel finely. Squeeze the lemon.
- Mix 125 g of soft butter, cream cheese, lemon peel, vanilla pulp, sugar and a pinch of salt with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix the flour and baking powder. Stir into the sugar and egg mixture with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Smooth out the dough in the pan. Bake in the hot oven for 45–50 minutes. Take out of the oven. Let cool down.
- For the filling, soak the gelatine in cold water. Heat 50 g of cream. Dissolve the chai powder and the pressed gelatine in it. Stir in 100 g of caramel spread. Remove from heat, let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Whip 400 g cream until stiff. First stir about 3 tablespoons of cream into the caramel cream. Then fold the caramel cream into the rest of the cream. Chop the chocolate coffee beans. Fold into the cream.
- Remove the cake from the pan. Cut twice horizontally. Brush the bottom base with 1⁄3 of the cream. Drizzle over 1 tbsp caramel spread. Put the second base on top and spread the cream and spread on it.
- Cover with a cake topper, press down lightly. Put the rest of the cream on top. Approx. Chill for 1 hour. If desired, decorate with caramel lattice and beans or gold powder just before serving.
1 piece approx:
- 420 kcal li>
- 6 g protein
- 25 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates