Coffee and chocolate cake with cappuccino cream
- 50 g dark chocolate couverture li>
- 200 g soft butter or margarine
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 pack (6 g) grated orange peel
- 3 eggs (size M)
- 3 EL strong brewed coffee
- 100 g flour
- 100 g Cornstarch
- 1 TL span> Baking powder
- 1 TL Gingerbread spice
- 3 EL Cocoa powder
- 5 EL span> Milk
- 3 tbsp Cappuccino powder (instant)
- 500 g Lean quark
- 250 g Mascarpone
- baking paper
- 1 .
- Roughly chop the couverture and melt it in a hot water bath. In the meantime, roughly dice the fat, stir in 50 g sugar and grated orange peel until frothy. Separate eggs. Gradually add the egg yolk, coffee and couverture to the fat and sugar mixture.
- Beat the egg white until stiff and gradually pour in 50 g of sugar. Fold the egg white into the fat and egg yolk mixture. Mix the flour, starch, baking powder, gingerbread spice and 1 tablespoon of cocoa and fold into the batter.
- Put the dough in a springform pan (26 cm Ø) lined with baking paper and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / gas: level 2) 30-35 Bake for minutes. Take out and let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the springform pan and let cool down completely. Warm the milk and mix it with the cappuccino powder. Mix the quark, mascarpone, cappuccino mixture and remaining sugar until smooth. Halve the cake base horizontally and place a springform pan around the bottom base.
- Spread about 2/3 of the cream. Put the second base on top, brush with the rest of the cream and leave to cool for about 3 hours. Dust the cake with the rest of the cocoa. Makes about 16 pieces.
1 piece approx:
- 310 kcal li>
- 1300 kJ
- 8 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 25 g carbohydrates