Cod with white beans and saffron rice
- 200 g Basmati rice
- 1 Dösch en Saffron
- span> Salt
- 1 Bundle Spring onions
- 500 g Tomatoes
- 4–5 stem (s) fresh or 1 teaspoon separated Marjoram
- 1 can (s) ( 425 ml) white bean kernels
- 2–3 EL oil
- 4 (approx. 600 g ) Cod fillets
- 2 EL flour span>
- Add rice and saffron to approx. 400 ml of boiling salted water. Cover and cook over a low heat for 15–20 minutes. Clean, wash and chop the spring onions and tomatoes. Wash marjoram, coarsely chop the leaves.
- Rinse the beans, drain them. Braise the spring onions in 1 tablespoon of oil. Simmer tomatoes and beans for 3–5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Wash the fish, pat dry. Season with salt and turn in the flour. Heat 1-2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry the fish in it on each side for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Serve with rice and beans.
1 person approx:
- 450 kcal li>
- 38 g egg white
- 7g fat
- 56 g carbohydrates