Cod with caper-lime sauce
- 1 red onion
- 2 Limes
- 50 ml + 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 EL capers (glass) li>
- coarse sea salt
- span> pepper
- 800 span> g small potatoes
4piece (s) (250 g each) Cod fillet ( on skin)
- 500 g span> young spinach leaves
- 2 EL Sesame
- 100 g Mayonnaise
- a few drops of sesame oil span>
- Hot Pink Pepper span>
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). For the lime sauce, peel and finely dice the onion. Peel 1 lime thick enough to remove the white skin. Cut the pulp into small pieces.
- Squeeze out the remaining lime. Mix 50 ml of olive oil and lime juice.Stir in onion, lime pieces and capers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and cook in boiling salted water for 12–15 minutes. Rinse the fish pieces with cold water, pat dry and season with salt. Place in an ovenproof dish. Pour lime sauce over it and bake in the hot oven for about 14 minutes.
- In the meantime, drain, drain and cut the potatoes in half. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan, fry the potato halves in it, turning until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sort the spinach, clean and wash thoroughly. Toast the sesame seeds in a pan until golden brown. Remove. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. Let the spinach collapse in it. Mix with mayonnaise and sesame seeds.
- Season well with sesame oil, salt, pepper and paprika. Serving.
1 person approx:
- 690 kcal li>