Cod vegetable casserole
- # 500 g tomatoes
- # 500 g zucchini
- # 250 g onions span>
- # 1-2 cloves of garlic span>
- # 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary and
- # 3-4 stalks of fresh thyme (alternatively approx. 1 tsp dried herbs from Provence)
- # 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- # pepper span>
- # 3 small cod fillets (approx. 600 g)
- # 3 -4 tbsp lemon juice
- # 100 g crème fraîche
- # 50 g butter or margarine li>
- # 30 g breadcrumbs
- Clean, wash and drain the tomatoes and zucchini. Roughly cut tomatoes into pieces, zucchini into thick slices. Peel the onions and garlic. Roughly dice the onions, finely chop the garlic. Wash the rosemary and thyme, pat dry and pluck the leaves and needles from the stems, except for something to garnish.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Lightly fry the onions in it. Add zucchini, fry briefly. Finally add tomatoes, garlic and herbs to the pan. Braise everything well and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the vegetables in a baking dish (approx. 20 x 34 cm / 2 - 2 1/2 liters). Wash the fish fillets, pat dry and cut in half. Drizzle the fillets with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the vegetables and sprinkle the crème fraîche on top as blobs. Melt the fat in a pan, add breadcrumbs and froth while stirring until it starts to brown.
- Spread the hot crumbly butter over the fish. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 25 minutes. Serve garnished with rosemary. Fresh baguette tastes good with it.
- This recipe was provided by the chef example. Sample restaurant Angelstrasse 12 48145 Münster Tel: 0251 1335485 E-Mail: email@example.com ULR: http://www.musterrestaurant.de.