- 1 pack (300 g) frozen cod fillet span>
- 1 protein
- 1 Bund Chives
- 175 g whipped cream
- span> Pepper
- 3 EL Tomato paste
- Cayenne pepper
- 250 g Broccoli
- 1/4 l vegetable broth (instant)
- Let the cod fillets thaw briefly and dice. Beat 1 teaspoon tip of salt and egg white. Wash the chives, pat dry and cut into fine rolls, except for something to garnish.
- Puree the fish and egg white in a blender, adding 150 g of cream. Stir chives rolls under 2/3 of the farce, except for 1 teaspoon, and season with pepper. Stir in the tomato paste into the remaining third and season with cayenne pepper.
- Brush a mold (approx. 400 ml content) with oil. Layer the farces in the pan and cover them in a hot water bath in a preheated oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / gas: level 1) and let them simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Let the terrine cool down for approx. 20 minutes. In the meantime, clean and wash broccoli, cut into florets and stew in boiling broth for about 5 minutes. Broccoli, except for a few florets, and 1/8 literPuree the vegetable stock.
- Add the rest of the florets and cream and season with salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the terrine at the edge with a knife and turn it onto a plate. Pour in the broccoli sauce and serve garnished with the remaining chives.
- Fresh baguette tastes good with it.
1 person approx.:
- 230 kcal li>
- 960 kJ
- 16 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 9 g carbohydrates