Cod roulades in paprika sauce
- 4 thin, elongated slices (approx. 200 g each ) Cod fillet
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Pickles (from the jar)
- 2 EL Tomato paste
- 5 EL Oil
- 1 large onion
- 5 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 1/8 l clear chicken broth (instant )
- 1 span> Hot peppers (from the jar)
- 1-2 tbsp light sauce binder
- 1 pinch Sugar
- Wooden skewers
- Drizzle the fish fillet with lemon juice. Let something go. Cut the cucumber into sticks. Season the fish with salt and brush with tomato paste. Spread the cucumber sticks on top, roll up the fillets and turn them lightly in flour.
- Stick with a wooden skewer. Heat the oil and fry the fish roulades all over. Cover and fry for 15 minutes over a low heat. Peel and chop the onion. Clean and wash the peppers.
- Cut the red peppers into large pieces, except for one. Finely dice the remaining red and green peppers. Briefly sauté the fine diced paprika in the remaining oil. Remove. Sauté the onions and pepper pieces in the frying fat.
- Deglaze with the broth and cook and puree for about 5 minutes. Finely chop the peppers and add. Stir in the sauce thickener and bring to the boil again. Add salt and sugar to taste. Stir in the diced paprika.
- Arrange the fish roulades in the sauce. Boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes go well with this.
1 person approx.:
- 390 kcal li>
- 1640 kJ