Cod on verjus sauerkraut
- 1 kg floury potatoes li>
- 1 span> large onion
- 2 EL Oil
- 5–6 span> Juniper berries
- 1 Can (s) (850 ml) Sauerkraut
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 EL Hazelnut flakes
- 600 g Cod fillet
- 1–2 EL Flour
- 4–6 Stalk (s) flat-leaf parsley
- 4–5 EL sour cream span>
- 3 EL span> Verjus or vinegar (juice from unripe grapes)
- span> Sugar
- 100 g North Sea crab meat
45 minutes div>
- K Peel, wash and chop potatoes. Cover and cook in salted water for about 20 minutes.
- Peel and dice the onion. Braise in 1 tablespoon of hot oil. Mash the juniper, add the sauerkraut and bay leaves and fry. Pour 3/8 l of water. Bring to the boil and stew covered for approx. 15 minutes.
- Roast the nuts in a pan without any fat, remove. Wash the fish, pat dry and cut into 8 pieces. Salt the fish, turn in flour and pat off. Fry in 1 tablespoon of hot oil in a coated pan for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Wash the parsley and chop finely.
- Drain the potatoes, collect the cooking water. Approx. Add 150 ml of it and sour cream to the potatoes and mash them finely. Season the puree with salt and nutmeg. Fold in the nut flakes.
- Season the sauerkraut with salt, pepper, verjus and 1 teaspoon sugar. Serve with the puree and fish. Possibly toss the crabs briefly in the fish frying fat and spread on top. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with parsley.
1 person approx.:
- 450 kcal li>
- 39 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates