Cod on spring vegetables
- 2 Zucchini (approx. 400 g) span>
- 4 (approx. 400 g) large carrots
- 1-2 shallots
- 1 Bund Dill span>
- 3 0 g Butter or margarine
- 25 g flour
- 1/4 l Vegetable stock (instant)
- 1/4 l Milk
- 2 EL medium hot mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- Bad Reichenhaller branded iodine salt with fluoride and folic acid li>
- 150 ml dry white wine
- 3 EL Lemon juice
- 6 span> Lemon slices from 1 untreated lemon
- 1 TL black peppercorns
- 800 g Cod or pikeperch fillet
- Clean and wash the zucchini and carrots and cut lengthways into thin slices with a peeler or on the slicer. Peel and finely dice shallots. Wash the dill, pat dry and cut finely, except for the stems.
- Heat the fat in a small saucepan and braise the shallots in it. Add flour and sweat briefly. Pour in the stock and milk while stirring, bring to the boil and simmer while stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Stir the mustard and dill into the sauce, except for something to sprinkle, and season with honey, salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm. For the brew, add 1/2 liter of water, white wine, lemon juice and 2 lemon wedges, dill stalks, 1 teaspoon of salt and peppercorns to a large deep pan or saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Wash the fish fillet, pat dry and cut into 8 pieces / slices. Place the fish fillet in the stock and cover and let simmer for 8-10 minutes over a low heat. Put vegetables in boiling salted water and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and arrange with the fish slices on 4 deep plates. Sprinkle some sauce over it, garnish with the remaining lemon wedges and dill and serve immediately. Suffice the rest of the sauce.
- Potatoes or rice go well with this.
1 person approx.:
- 340 kcal
- 1420 kJ
- 41 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 18 g carbohydrates