Cod on kohlrabi and carrots
- 1 small kohlrabi, (250 g) span>
- 250 g Carrots
- 1 shallot
- 2 Tl Oil li>
- 2 Tl medium hot mustard
- 2 Cod fillets, (150 g each)
- salt pepper
- 4 Dill stalks
very simple span>
- Clean, peel and halve 1 small kohlrabi (250 g). Cut the halves across into 1/2 cm thick slices. Clean, peel and cut 250 g carrots diagonally into 1/2 cm thick slices. Finely dice 1 shallot.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a coated saucepan. Sauté shallots in it over medium heat until translucent, then add kohlrabi and carrots, season with salt and pepper. Mix 6 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of medium-spicy mustard and stir in.
- Cover and cook over a mild heat for 10 minutes.
- Season 2 cod fillets (150 g each) with salt and pepper and place on the vegetables. Cover and let stand for 5-6 minutes. Pluck the tips of 4 dill stalks, cut finely and fold in.
- Serve with boiled potatoes (180 g per serving, peeled).
1 person approx.:
- 313 kcal li>