Cod on fine cucumber vegetables
- 1,25 kg braised cucumbers
- 20 g Butter or margarine
- 1/4 l Vegetable stock (instant)
- 1 heaped tablespoons of capers
- 1 Glass (212 ml / 110 g discharge) Silver onions li>
- 4 Cod tails (approx. 300 g each)
- 1 carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1 span> Bay leaf
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1 TL black peppercorns
- 125 g Cherry tomatoes
- 125 g Whipped cream
- 2 EL span> light sauce binder
- white pepper
- 1 Bund Dill
- span> Dill blossoms
- Wash the cucumber, peel and cut in half lengthways. Remove the seeds with a spoon and cut the cucumber meat into slices. Heat the fat in a saucepan, braise the cucumber in it. Add the vegetable stock, capers and pickled onions with the stock.
- Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes. Wash the fish and cut off the fins. Peel the carrot and onion and cut into pieces. Bring the bay leaf, lemon wedges, peppercorns and salt to the boil in approx. 11/2 liters of water and simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Lift out with a slotted spoon and place the pieces of fish in the stock. Cover and let stand over low heat for about 20 minutes. Clean, wash and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Pour the cream over the cucumber vegetables, bring to the boil and sprinkle in the sauce thickener while stirring.
- Put the tomato quarters into the vegetables and heat them briefly. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Wash the dill, pat dry and cut finely. Place the vegetables on a deep plate and arrange the fish on top.
- Sprinkle with dill and serve. Garnish with dill flowers if you like. Boiled potatoes or rice go well with this.
1 person approx.:
- 350 kcal
- 1470 kJ
- 38 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates