Cod fillet with mango salsa and creamy rice
- 3 Tomatoes
- 1 Mango (e.g. B. flight mango)
- 1 span> red onion
- 3 Limes
- 1 EL
- 10 EL good olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 180 g Basmati rice li>
- 200 g Crème fraîche
- Peperoncini mix
- 4 piece (s) Cod fillet without skin (à approx. 200 g)
- 50 g Butter
- 100 g Frisée salad
- aluminum foil
- For the mango salsa, scratch the tomatoes crosswise andScald with boiling water. Rinse cold and peel off the skin. Quarter and core the tomatoes and cut into small cubes. Peel the mango, cut the pulp from the stone and dice it into small pieces.
- Peel and dice the onion. Squeeze 2 limes. Mix together the lime juice and powdered sugar, fold in 6 tablespoons of oil. Mix the diced tomatoes, mango and onion with the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the spicy rice, cook Basmati in 400 ml salted water according to the instructions on the package, drain if necessary. Heat the crème fraîche and stir into the rice. Season to taste with the pepperoncini spice mixture.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven (electric stove: 150 ° C / convection: 125 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Rinse the cod, pat dry and season with salt on both sides. Place in an ovenproof dish and cover with flakes of butter.
- Cover with aluminum foil, cook in the hot oven for 8–10 minutes. Then let it steep in the switched off oven for about 5 minutes.
- Clean the frisée and remove the thick central stem. Wash lettuce, spin dry. Squeeze 1 lime. Mix together the juice and salt, fold in 4 tablespoons of oil. Mix with the frisée. Serve the rice with the cod.
- Spread the mango salsa and frisée on top.
1 person approx:
- 710 kcal li>
- 43 g protein
- 40 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates