Cod fillet with herb crust on tomato risotto
- 1 onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 EL Olive oil
- 150 g Risotto rice
- 650 ml vegetable stock
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 6 stem (s) thyme span>
- 1 Bund Parsley
- 60 g softened butter
- 60 g Panko (Japanese bread flakes)
- 2 EL Lemon juice
- 4 Slices of cod fillet (approx. 125 g)
- 150 g span> Cherry tomatoes
- 100 g chunky tomatoes
- 30 g grated parmesan cheese
- onion and Peel and finely dice the garlic. Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the onion and garlic in it over a low heat until translucent. Add rice and sweat briefly. Gradually add the stock and wine, stirring occasionally.
- Do not add the next portion of liquid until the rice has absorbed the liquid. Cook for a total of 30–35 minutes.
- For the crust, wash the herbs, shake dry, pluck the leaves from the stems and chop finely. Knead the herbs, butter, panko and lemon juice, season well with salt and pepper.
- Wash the fish, pat dry, season with salt and pepper. Spread the crust on the fish slices. Spread the fish slices on an oiled baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven (electric oven: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for approx. 10 Minutesgratinated.
- In the meantime, wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. Clean and wash the spring onions and cut diagonally into rings. Fold the chunky tomatoes, tomatoes and spring onions into the risotto. Season the risotto with parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the risotto and fish on plates.
1 person approx.:
- 530 kcal li>
- 2220 kJ
- 32 g protein
- 21 g fat
- 45 g carbohydrates