Cod fillet with braised paprika vegetables
- 250 g long grain rice li>
- 600 g Cod fillet
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 (approx. 50 g) onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 green, yellow and red peppers (approx. 200 g each) li>
- 2 EL Oil
- 1-2 span> TL sweet paprika
- 200 ml Vegetable stock (instant) span>
- 250 g span> Schmand
- 1 / 2 Bunch Parsley
- possibly. Parsley and 1 lemon wedge for garnish
30 minutes div>
- Cook the rice in salted water for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, wash the fish, pat dry and cut into cubes. Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely.
- Clean and wash the peppers and cut into large pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the pieces of fish in it over medium heat until golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the onion, garlic and paprika to the frying fat and fry for about 5 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika and deglaze with broth. Bring to the boil and simmer on low heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Finally stir in 200 g sour cream and season to taste again. Add the fish and heat briefly. Wash the parsley, pat dry and finely chop. Sprinkle over the fish pan and pour the remaining sour cream on top as a blob.
- Garnish with parsley and a lemon wedge as desired. Serve with rice.
1 person approx.:
- 460 kcal li>
- 1930 kJ
- 35 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 50 g carbohydrates