Cod chop with Italian stir-fried vegetables
- 50 g long grain rice (parboiled) li>
- 1 (approx. 200 g) Cod cutlet
- 1 onion
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/8 l sp an> dry white wine
- span> pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1-2 EL Oil span>
- 150 g span> Frozen Italian pan-fried vegetables (from a 750 g bag)
- sweet paprika
- lemon wedges and dill
- Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water for about 20 minutes. Wash fish. Peel and roughly chop the onion. Bring the lemon juice, white wine, 1/8 liter water, salt, pepper and bay leaves to the boil.
- Put the fish in the stock and let it steep for about 6 minutes over low heat. Heat oil in a pan. Put the Italian pan-fried vegetables in the package (close the bag tightly and freeze again).
- Sear over high heat, continue to cook for 3 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly. Fish, rice andArrange the vegetables on a plate. Dust rice with paprika. Garnish with lemon wedges and dill.
1 person approx.:
- 750 kcal li>
- 3150 kJ