Coconut yogurt bundt cake with lemon syrup
- Fat and flour
- 2 (150 g each) Cup of whole milk yoghurt
- 2 1/2 (175 g each) Cup of sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar li>
- 6 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 1 1/2 (approx. 250 ml) Cup of neutral oil (e.g. rapeseed oil)
1 (approx. 120 g) Mug of flour
- 2 ( à 130 g) cup of soft wheat semolina
- 1 (approx. 65 g) cup + 1 tbsp desiccated coconut li>
- 1 packet Baking powder
- 3–4 Lemons
- span> long wooden skewer
very simple span>
- A bundt pan (approx. 2.5 l content) grease well and dust with flour. Put the yogurt in a bowl. Wash both yogurt cups, dry them well and use them as measuring cups. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see.
- Beat 1 1/2 cups of sugar, vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt and eggs with the whisk of the mixer until thick and creamy. Measure the oil with the second beaker. Add to the egg mixture with the yoghurt, stir in.
- Mix the flour, semolina, 1 cup of desiccated coconut and baking powder, add to the yoghurt mixture and stir in. Pour the batter into the mold. Bake in the hot oven for about 50 minutes.
- Take the Gugelhupf out of the oven and let it cool in the tin for about 20 minutes. For the syrup, squeeze lemons and measure 1/8 l of juice. Bring 1 cup of sugar and lemon juice to the boil and simmer for 2–3 minutes.
- Turn the cake out of the tin and put it back in again. Prick several times with a skewer. Slowly pour the hot syrup over the cake. Let cool in the mold for about 1 hour. Turn the cake out of the pan and let it cool.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of desiccated coconut.
1 piece approx:
- 370 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 21 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates