Coconut waffles with fried pineapple and caramel sauce
- 3 baby pineapple
- 150 g spa n> + 2 tbsp soft butter or margarine
- 40 g + 3 tbsp sugar
- 50-75 ml Pineapple juice (optionally orange juice)
60g desiccated coconut
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 span> Eggs (size M)
- 250 g flour
- 1 TL span> Baking powder
- 1 jar (s) (165 ml) coconut milk
- 4 EL Coconut liqueur
- Clean, peel and cut the pineapple into approx. 30 slices. Heat 1 tablespoon of fat each in 2 large pans and stir-fry the pineapple slices for about 3 minutes. Take the slices out of the pans.
- In one of the pans, caramelize 3 tablespoons of sugar until light brown. Deglaze with pineapple juice and simmer for about 4 minutes. Chill the sauce. Roast coconut flakes in a pan without fat, remove. Mix 150 g fat, 40 g sugar and salt until creamy.
- Eggsstir in one after the other. Mix the flour, 30 g desiccated coconut and baking powder, stir in alternately with the coconut milk and liqueur. Heat the waffle iron and lightly grease it. Bake 8 waffles one after the other from the batter.
- Divide the waffles into individual hearts and stack them with the pineapple slices to form turrets. Finally, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with 30 g desiccated coconut.
1 person approx.:
- 460 kcal li>
- 1930 kJ
- 7 g protein
- 28 g fat
- 42 g carbohydrates