Coconut waffles with exotic compote
- 100 g butter or margarine li>
- 115 g Sugar
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 200 g sweetened coconut milk span>
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 2 TL lemon juice li>
- 200 g flour
- 1 TL Baking powder
- 1 span> Baby Pineapple
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 Persimmon
- 1 span> Mango
- 2 span> oranges
- 1 TL Sauce powder' Vanilla flavor '
- Mint, desiccated coconut and chips
60 minutes div>
- fat and 75 g sugar stir until creamy. Gradually stir in the eggs. Stir in coconut milk, grated coconut, lemon juice, flour and baking powder. Cover the dough and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Peel the pineapple and cut into pieces.
- Peel the kiwi, cut in half and cut into slices. Peel persimmon and cut into wedges. Cut the mango from the stone, peel and cut into slices. Halve oranges, squeeze out the juice. Bring the juice and 40 g sugar to the boil.
- Mix the sauce powder with a little water until smooth and bind the orange juice with it, allow to cool. Put the fruit in the sauce. Preheat the waffle iron and lightly grease it. Bake about 4 double waffles one after the other until golden brown.
- Then let cool down on a wire rack. Halve the waffles diagonally and arrange on plates with the fruit salad. Garnish with mint, desiccated coconut and chips.
1 waffle approx:
- 470 kcal li>
- 1970 kJ
- 8 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 58 g carbohydrates