- 1 can (s) span> (425 ml) apricots
- 6 Coconut rusks
- 4 EL Rum (or more apricot juice)
- 2–3 span> EL desiccated coconut
- 300 g Yoghurt
- 100 g Mascarpone
- 2 EL span> Sugar
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar
- span> coconut chips
- cling film
0 minutes div>
very easy div>
- ## Apricots ## allow to drain and catch the juice. Line a pan with rusks. Drizzle with rum and 4 tablespoons of apricot juice.
- ## Roast coconut flakes ## in a pan without fat until golden yellow and remove. Mix together the yogurt, ## mascarpone ##, sugar and vanilla sugar. Fold in desiccated coconut. Spread the cream on the rusk.
- Cut the apricots into wedges and spread on top. Cover with foil and let soak in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Roast coconut chips in the pan without any fat and remove. Sprinkle the tiramisu with it.
1 portion approx:
- 420 kcal li>
- 7 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates