Coconut soufflé with passion fruit sauce
- 40 g soft butter li>
- 40 g span> flour
- 1/4 l Milk
- 1 Egg white + 4 eggs (Gr. M)
- 80 g span> Desiccated coconut
- span> Fat and sugar
- 75 span> g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar li>
- 6 Passion fruits (substitute 1/2 mango)
- 100 ml passion fruit nectar
- 2 EL Coconut chips
- Knead the butter and flour. Bring the milk to the boil. Mix the flour butter in 2 portions into the boiling milk, let it melt and simmer briefly. Take the pot off the stove. Mix 2–3 tablespoons of the mixture and 1 egg white, then stir in the rest of the mixture.
- Stir in desiccated coconut. Pour into a bowl and let cool a little.
- Grease 6 ovenproof molds (approx. 200 ml each) and sprinkle with sugar. Separate eggs. Stir egg yolks one at a time into the lukewarm soufflé mixture. Beat the egg white until stiff, sprinkling in the sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Fold into the soufflé mixture.
- Soufflé mass up to approx. 2 cm below the edgefill into the molds. Place the molds in a flat ovenproof dish and pour in boiling water until the molds are halfway in the water. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 35–40 minutes.
- Halve the passion fruit and scrape out the pulp with a tablespoon. (Peel the mango, cut the pulp from the stone and dice very finely.) Mix with passion fruit nectar.
- Toast the coconut chips in a pan without fat. Sprinkle the soufflés with the coconut chips and serve immediately with the sauce.