- 250 g white couverture li>
- 1 Wür fel (25 g) coconut fat (e.g. B. Palmin)
- 1 Dose ( n) (236 g) pineapple rings
- 200 g Whole grain butter biscuits
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- freezer bags
- baking paper
- Chop 100 g couverture. Melt with 1⁄2 cube of coconut fat in a hot water bath. Drain the pineapple. Puree finely with a hand blender. Put the biscuits in a large freezer bag, close and run a rolling pin over them until the biscuits are finely crumbled.
- Place in a mixing bowl with pineapple puree and 50 g desiccated coconut. Mix in the melted couverture well. Shape cherry-sized balls with slightly moistened hands. Approx. Chill for 1 hour.
- Put the remaining coconut flakes in a deep plate. Chop the rest of the couverture. Melt with the remaining coconut fat in a hot water bath. Dip the balls into the couverture using a praline fork (or a wooden skewer).
- Drain well and immediately turn in the desiccated coconut. Place on baking paper and let set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.