Coconut rice pudding with yellow mint compote
- 800 ml milk
- 1 Dose (s) (4 00 g) coconut milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 g rice pudding li>
- 2 s pan> packet vanillin sugar
- 3 EL Sugar
- 250 g Apricots span>
- 2 Nectarines (approx. 110 g each)
- 250 ml Apricot nectar
- 1 packet 'Vanilla flavor' sauce powder
- 1 EL coconut chips
- 5 stem ( e) Mint
sp to> very easy
- Bring the milk, coconut milk and salt to the boil in a saucepan. Stir in rice, bring to the boil and simmer over low to medium heat for 30–35 minutes. Stir several times. Then add 1 packet of vanilla sugar and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- In the meantime, wash the apricots, quarter them and remove the stone. Wash the nectarines, cut in half, remove the stone and cut into wedges. Put the apricot nectar, 200 ml water and 1 packet of vanillin sugar in a saucepan, bring to the boil.
- Add the prepared fruit, bring to the boil for 1–2 minutes. Mix 50 ml water, 2 tablespoons sugar and sauce powder until smooth. Stir the mixed sauce powder into the boiling fruit, bring to the boil and carefully simmer for about 1 minute while stirring.
- Remove from the stove and let cool down.
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut chips in a pan without fat over low heat while turning and remove. Wash the mint, shake dry, pluck the leaves from the stems and chop finely. Stir the mint into the compote.
- Arrange the rice pudding with a little compote in bowls. Sprinkle with some coconut chips. Add the rest of the compote and chips.
1 person approx.:
- 690 kcal li>
- 2890 kJ
- 14 g protein
- 25 g fat
- 100 g carbohydrates