Coconut rice pudding with mango
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 400 ml span> Coconut milk (from the can)
- 250 ml Milk
- 2-3 EL Sugar span>
- spa n> thinly peeled peel of 1/2 untreated lemon
- 200 g Rice rice
- 4 EL desiccated coconut span>
- 1 jar (s) (425 ml) Mangos
- 1-2 span> TL lemon juice
- 1 (250 g) Mango
- 4 (200 g) reddish apricots
- 4 EL coconut chips
- 3-4 tbsp coconut liqueur (e.g.. Batida de Coco)
- Cut the vanilla pod lengthways and scrape out the pulp. Bring the pulp, pod, coconut milk, milk, sugar and lemon zest to the boil. Add rice and desiccated coconut and cook covered over low heat for about 25 minutes until soft.
- Stir every now and then. In the meantime, drain the mangos from the can, add lemon juice and puree finely. Peel fresh mango and cut into wedges from the stone. Wash the apricots, cut in half, remove the stones.
- Cut the fruit into wedges. Toast the coconut chips in a pan until golden brown. Take out and let cool down. Remove rice from heat, stir in coconut liqueur. Let the rice soak for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla pod and lemon zest. Arrange rice with mango puree, mango and apricot wedges in deep plates. Sprinkle with coconut chips.
1 person approx:
- 500 kcal li>
- 2100 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 44 g carbohydrates