Coconut rice crumble cake with mango
- 1 Can (s) (400 ml) coconut milk span>
- 25 g brown sugar
- 100 g Rice pudding
- 2 Mangos (approx. 400 g)
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 eggs (size M) span>
- 50 g span> Sugar
- 100 g Desiccated coconut
- 100 g Dark chocolate
- 100 g coconut chips
very easy div>
- Bring the coconut milk and brown sugar to the boil, add the rice pudding and stir for about 20 minutes let en. Pour the rice pudding into a mixing bowl, allow to cool, stirring occasionally.
- Cut the mangoes from the stone. Peel and dice the pulp. Wash the lemon, rub dry and finely grate the peel. Halve the lemon, squeeze out the juice. Separate eggs. Beat the egg whites with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff, slowly pouring in the sugar.
- Mix the rice pudding, lemon zest and juice, 75 g grated coconut and egg yolks. Carefully fold in the egg whites. Grease the tart pan (20 cm Ø with lift-off base) and sprinkle with 25 g coconut flakes.
- Pour in the milk rice mixture and smoothto brush. Spread the mango cubes on the rice pudding. Bake the tart in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 35 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.
- Roughly chop the chocolate, melt over a warm water bath. Carefully remove the tart from the mold and place on a plate. Mix the coconut chips and chocolate. Spread the coconut chocolate on top of the tart as a crumble and chill for about 30 minutes.
1 piece approx:
- 310 kcal li>
- 1300 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates