Coconut plum cake with meringue topping
- Fat and flour
- 800 g plums / plums
- 4 span> fresh eggs (Gr. M)
- 125 g span> softened butter
- 100 g + 150 g sugar
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- 75 g Cornstarch
- 2 deleted (r ) TL baking powder
- 5 EL whipped cream span>
- 40 g span> desiccated coconut
- 1 span> TL Lemon juice
- Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø) for the batter and dust with flour. Wash the plums, remove the stems, cut in half and stone. Separate 3 eggs. Mix the butter, 100 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until creamy.
- 1 egg and 3 egg yolks individuallystir in. Mix the flour, starch and baking powder and stir into the dough alternately with the cream. Fold in desiccated coconut. Spread the batter into the springform pan. Spread the plums on the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 45 minutes.
- For the meringue topping, beat 3 egg whites and lemon juice until stiff, sprinkling in 150 g of sugar. Keep beating until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Take the cake out of the oven and spread the egg whites loosely on top. Bake for another 5–8 minutes at the same temperature. Remove from the edge of the springform pan and let cool in the tin.
1 piece approx:
- 250 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 32 g carbohydrates