Coconut pineapple with honey cream
- 150 g Whole milk yogurt
- 1–2 EL liquid honey
- 100–125 g whipped cream
- 1 (approx. 1 kg) small ripe pineapples
- 4 EL Desiccated coconut
- 1–2 EL Butter
- span> Lemon balm
- to decorate
- Mix the yoghurt and honey. Beat the cream with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff and fold into the yoghurt. Chill the honey cream.
- Clean and peel the pineapple and remove the hard stalk. Cut the pineapple into pieces and roll in the desiccated coconut. Heat the butter in a coated pan. Fry the pineapple pieces in it, turning, for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove, if necessary let drain on kitchen paper and keep warm.
- Serve the fried coconut pineapple with a little honey cream. Decorate with lemon balm. Add the rest of the honey cream.
1 person approx.:
- 260 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 23 g carbohydrates