Coconut mug cake from the tray with lime glaze
- 1 Can (s) (400 ml) coconut cream ( 70% unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 Can (s) (390 g) Sugar
- 2 Parcel Vanillin sugar span>
- 1 pinch Salt
- 6 eggs (size M) li>
- 1 1/2 can (s) (420 g) flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 150 g Butter
- 2 Can (s) (approx. 280 g) desiccated coconut
- 1 Organic Lime
- 1/2 (approx. 125 g) Cup of powdered sugar
- Fat and flour
- Pour coconut cream into a mixing bowl. Wash and dry the can. Stir coconut cream until smooth. Add 1/2 can of sugar (just under 200 g), vanillin sugar, salt and eggs and stir.
- Mix the flour and baking powder, stir briefly. Place the dough on a greased, flour-dusted drip pan in the oven (35 x 40 cm) and spread on it. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter for the topping. Add 1/2 can of sugar (just under 200 g) and approx. 8 tablespoons of cold water. Mix well, then stir in desiccated coconut. Spread the mixture evenly on the hot cake and bake for another 10–15 minutes at the same temperature until golden brown.
- Wash the lime thoroughly, pat dry and finely rub the peel. Squeeze the lime. Mix the powdered sugar, lime zest and 2–3 tablespoons of lime juice to a thick icing. Spread the topping in strips on the hot cake with a tablespoon.
- Let the cake cool in the drip pan and cut into pieces.
1 piece approx:
- 250 kcal li>
- 1050 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates