Coconut muesli with exotic fruits
- 1 Can (s) (400 ml) coconut milk span>
- 1 Papaya
- 1 Kiwi
- 1 small kaki or sharon fruit li>
- 200 g Coconut crunchy muesli
- 100 ml Milk li>
- some honey
- Briefly bring the coconut milk to the boil, stir until smooth and allow to cool. Peel and halve the papaya and remove the seeds. Cut the pulp into slices. Peel, halve and slice the kiwi. Wash the persimmons, remove the stalk and cut the pulp into slices.
- Mix the fruit and muesli shortly before serving and arrange in bowls. Add milk and coconut milk. Honey also tastes good.